Summer session will begin on June 7th and runs through till July 23rd (7-week program)
It runs 5 hours a day - one daily session running 8:30 am - 1:30 pm from Monday through Thursday
Classes will be held at Saddle and Pebble Campuses
Registration Fee: $100
Supply Fee: $50
Total Tuition: $1,260 (three payments of $420)
- Summer Learning Loss is the decline in academic skills and knowledge during the summer months.
- Research shows that children score lower on standardized tests at the end of the summer than they do at the beginning of summer.
- Children experience learning losses when they are not engaged in cademic activities during the summer months.
- Children need ongoing opportunities to learn and practice essential skills in order to succeed in school.
- It is estimated that many children lose about two months' worth of reading and math skills during the summer months.
- Many children who lose ground during the summer months never catch up.
Helping children grow in all areas of curriculum, develop socially, and become self-motivated learners.