1. Priority will be given to siblings of registered students at Doral Academy of Nevada and Pinecrest Academy of Nevada.
2. All other students’ acceptance is on a first come first basis.
3. Parents will be notified by email of your student’s acceptance.
4. Students must be 3 years old by September of the current year in order to attend our school-year Preschool Program.
5. Students must be 4 years old by September of the current year in order to attend our school-year Pre-K Program.
6. Students must be 3 years old to attend summer Preschool Program. No 2 year olds will be enrolled.
7. Preschool Program ONLY offered at Pebble Campus #2 at our satellite classroom inside Southern Hills Baptist Church.
8. Pre-K Programs are offered at Doral Red Rock, Doral Saddle, Doral Pebble and Pinecrest Inspirada campuses.
A non-refundable registration fee of $400.00 is required at the time of registration.TUITION: $520.00 per month. Online E-Payments are required. E-Funds information will be sent to parents upon registration. Parents are required to sign a contract.
Go to our SUMMER PROGRAM page for details and registration
Aprende Academy Pre-K Campuses are now a proud member of the Las Vegas Urban League Subsidy Program!! We will be accepting families that qualify for the Child Care Subsidy Program through the Las Vegas Urban League. If you need financial assistance to help offset the cost of attending our program, click on the link below to find out more information regarding this program at http://lvul.org/early-childhood-connection/
The Child Care Subsidy Program was developed to help low-income families offset the high cost of child care through a child care voucher system. The program pays a portion of the cost to the provider of the parent's choice, and households pay a portion of the cost (copay) to their provider, if required.
To be eligible, the parent(s) must have a purpose of care, such as working, and the household must meet the income guidelines for their household size, based on a sliding fee scale.
To determine if your household is eligible for this program, please click on the link above to download the Child Care Application, Service Agreement and Program Penalties forms. Once completed, please submit them to the LVUL Early Childhood Connection office location nearest you for a determination of eligibility.
Select the campus below where you would like your child to attend.
Parents will be notified by email of acceptance and registration procedures.
Aprende Academy Pre-K is owned and operated by Aprende, LLC.
Copyright © 2016-18, Aprende, LLC.